STAR WARS FANS - A MUST VISIT SITE

I was pricing items at 3 am this morning and I came across an AMAZING site for Star Wars' fans!!  It's a Star Wars collector's archive database with PAGES AND PAGES AND PAGES of categorized lists of items that have been made for Star Wars' fans.  A pic is only a click away and there is a search tab, which I didn't notice until I'd scanned about 30 pages.  When I realized I wasn't close to the end of the site's elaborate list, I went back to the top and found it.  You can search by item, category, country, film, etc.  It truly is a remarkable compilation of Star Wars' related items, but wouldn't you know it, the item that I have isn't there.  I think I can add to this list and I think I will if I win it, if I can figure it out.  LOL!!  If I do win the item, I'll be sure to let you know what it is and you Star Wars' fans can race to Tique-Tock to see if you get there first.  Check this fabulous site out at theswca.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THOSE LEFT BEHIND WHEN YOU'RE GONE WILL NOT KEEP?

IDENTIFYING PORCELAIN MAKER'S MARKS

TEAPOT LOVERS MUST READ