ASTRONOMICAL PRICES BUT COOL SITES TO VISIT

Oh my!  I just visited this site to find out how much they were selling this unique Wagner Sad Iron Heater that we just got in stock for  because it’s so rare.  Theirs had already sold, so I couldn’t compare.  However I started looking at items on their site and I was so intrigued that I spent about 20 minutes there.  They have free shipping, but their prices were way up there.  They've sold a lot of things, so I don't know what their secret is.  I'd like to know; that's for sure.  It was just interesting to see the items and read the short descriptions.  Talk about unique, this is definitely a special site to visit.  

http://www.wrinkledwillytreasures.com

Another one that is comparable is www.antiqbuyer.com.  Please notice the unique spelling of this site.  You can go back and see the hundreds of items they've sold on this site, and the price they sold it for.  They have them very well organized when you go back, so you can look at pictures and get some good information, especially if you're hunting for a unique item.  


These are both great sites to visit.  Our site, Tique-Tock.com is a great site to visit too and our prices are WAY MORE reasonable and our pics and descriptions are detailed. We have a sold category too and we leave the prices the items sold for.  We have almost 200 items on now, so visit us if you haven't for awhile.  Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THOSE LEFT BEHIND WHEN YOU'RE GONE WILL NOT KEEP?

IDENTIFYING PORCELAIN MAKER'S MARKS

TEAPOT LOVERS MUST READ