134th U.S. National Target Championships and 2018 U.S. Open

Did you know that this has been taking place right at Darree Fields in Dublin, Ohio this year?!  It will be taking place next year as well.  People come from all over the United States to participate.  One of my new customer's husband has done very well this year.  His team took first place yesterday and he took third place.  They're in the business of making bows and many who are winning even internationally have used their bows.  What an awesome skill that has been around for a VERY long time.  I'm not sure I'd be able to even see which target is mine, let alone hit the center.  LOL!!  You can see the results at Betweenends.com and see if you know any of the competitors.  It's crazy how many amazing things you can see and do right in your own little area.  I'm hoping to let people know from what I learn from my customers at Tique-Tock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THOSE LEFT BEHIND WHEN YOU'RE GONE WILL NOT KEEP?

IDENTIFYING PORCELAIN MAKER'S MARKS

TEAPOT LOVERS MUST READ