Miami Valley Steam Thresher corrections for 2018: featuring “Ford unusual and rare,” not John Deere as I’d read somewhere else.  Sorry for the mistake.  The parade is at 6:00 p.m. tonight and as always starts at pastime park and goes through downtown Plain City.  Come early to get the best seats and parking.  Our parking lot may be used as well for this event.  Just park wisely and don’t block our alley.  There are SO MANY events going on, including my husband selling lots of tools, Primitives, and such awesome stuff.  I want all of his items, so he usually doesn’t show me because he doesn’t want me to beg for them.  More information can be found at the Miami Valley Steam Thresher’s website, mvsteam.com..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THOSE LEFT BEHIND WHEN YOU'RE GONE WILL NOT KEEP?

IDENTIFYING PORCELAIN MAKER'S MARKS

TEAPOT LOVERS MUST READ