COMPANY STORE MONEY

A young man came into Tique-Tock today looking for tokens for coal miner tokens for coal company stores.  I'd never heard of such a thing! I'm sure many of you know exactly what I'm talking about, but for those that don't, read on.  Coal companies were pretty smart, because they figured out a way to pay people with tokens to spend at THEIR company owned stores.  What a way to keep the money all for themselves.   He told me to look for Ingle System tokens online, which of course I did.  Not only did they make tokens for coal miner stores, they made them for all kinds of stores.  For example, one might be for a free loaf of bread.  I know I'm going to be on the lookout for these!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THOSE LEFT BEHIND WHEN YOU'RE GONE WILL NOT KEEP?

TEAPOT LOVERS MUST READ

IDENTIFYING PORCELAIN MAKER'S MARKS